Monday, September 03, 2007

Dreams and Winners

So, I had a knitting dream last night. I was visiting Carole and she loaned me a car so that I could go and check out some yarn shops in the area. The first one I went to was owned by my hairdresser and I saw these beautiful sweaters that had labels on them telling me they were knit with Dale Baby Ull. I'm glad I woke up before I bought anything. Where do these dreams come from anyway??

I came home to 15 comments for the Monkey contest and those names got put into a hat. I decided to pull out two names since I seem to have collected more than a few Monkey items and the winners are
Lauren
and
Karen!

Congratulations to the two winners. I can email Karen, but I don't have Lauren's email or know your blog. Please get in touch. If both of you would like to let me know your color preferences, I can try to match those with some appropriate Monkey yarn in my stash. When I finally get my vacation pictures on the computer, I have another contest in mind so check back. Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend!

2 comments:

Carole Knits said...

I'd loan you a car anytime but I'd go with you to those yarn shops. LOL

Karen said...

Oh cool, thanks! I see the luck Carole gave me is still working for me. :) I will email you tonight when I get home from work. I am sneak surfing at work right now. I was away and haven't caught up with email yet.